What are Cookies
The web pages have no memory function. Navigating from page to page of a website, you may not be recognized as the same user in each of the pages. A cookie is a small text file that stores certain information about your browsing. Cookies allow you to be recognized by the web site as a unique user. They are sent from the website to your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook, etc.) To be stored and then retransmitted on the next visit.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet and ensure a more efficient operation of the website, enriching the navigation experience for example:
- recalling the settings entered, so do not have to change them every time you access a new page;
- storing the entered information (such as user name, language, browser type etc.).
For more information about cookies and privacy you can consult the documentation on the website of the Privacy Guarantor at the following link: www.garanteprivacy.it. Access to this site and the navigation of the same express your consent to receive cookies.
Duration and type of Cookie
Some cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your browsing session, while others are stored in the terminal, usually housed in the used browser (eg Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.).
Depending on how long we have two types of cookies:
Temporary cookies (or session cookies) are removed from your computer when you close the browser. They are used to store temporary information, such as items in your cart.
Almost all cookies of websites are displayed session cookie whose business ends at the close of your Internet browser.
Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on your computer or other users of the device during a browsing session, but remain in the computer or other device after the end of that browsing session. Persistent cookies to fulfill different functions in the interests of users (they are used to store information, such as name and password, so as to avoid the need to enter them again each time you visit a particular site). They can remain stored in the device for a variable period of time, but still determined, according to the function they are performing.
These two types of cookies (session and persistent) can in turn be “owners” or “third party”.
When we speak of first-party cookies, we mean cookies sent by the owner of the websites. When we talk about third party cookies, we mean cookies sent by third parties, then set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. The latter fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third operator.
At any time you can delete all cookies from your browser. However, permanently disable all cookies may result in difficulty of navigation or sometimes the inability to take advantage of some of the site’s features.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Navigation cookies: we want to offer an easy to use site that can adapt to your needs. To do this, we use the navigation cookies to enable you to view our website, to make it work properly, create your account, logging in accessing restricted areas and can proceed with purchases. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our site.
- Functional cookies: We use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website so as effective as possible, for example by storing the products that you viewed previously. The functional cookies are not required for the operation of the website, but add services by improving the overall experience of navigation.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to better understand how our customers use the web site, to understand what works and what does not, to optimize and improve the site and to ensure that the same is always exciting for users. The data that we derive include the web pages you visit, the type of platform used, information on date and time data as the number of clicks on a given page, the search words and texts you enter when using the Site.
The majority of Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn that cookies are sent to the user device itself. There are several ways to manage cookies. You can refer to the instruction manual or to your browser’s help screen to find out how to adjust or change the settings (the mode change from one browser). In the case of devices (eg, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) You should ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.